COVID-19 – Precautions We’re Taking
After many weeks of mandated closure, we are excited to be back in the office serving our patients and community! The health and safety of our patients and orthodontic team remains our top priority. We continue to follow all King County, Washington State Department of Health, and CDC infection control procedures. In addition, we have implemented the following changes in our office:
We are screening every patient for symptoms or contact with high risk individuals through text messaging prior to patient appointments.
- We are working to identify high risk individuals and those patients that are in close contact with high risk individuals in order to reschedule or see these patient one on one if necessary. You can find more information regarding who is at higher risk on our recent blog post here.
- We now ask that patients limit the number of accompanying friends and family members to their appointments.
- We are monitoring every patient and team member for any symptom of illness, including daily temperature monitoring upon entry into the building.
- We have purchased Level 3 and N-95 masks to protect our team members.
We are making extra sweeps throughout the office with medical grade surface disinfectant.
We have reduced our schedule to eliminate crowding in our common areas.
- We have installed barriers between operatories to minimize the spread of aerosols.
Please notify us if you have been sick in the last two weeks or have had contact with someone who has been sick in the last two weeks. You will not have to wait an extended period for a new appointment if you reschedule your appointment due to illness or suspected contact with someone exposed to COVID-19. We will reschedule your appointment to reflect a 20 day waiting period if you have a true dental emergency.
We will continue to monitor the situation and take additional steps as necessary to keep all of our patients and their family and friends safe.
What You Can Do
Practice good hygiene
Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Thank you for doing your part.