Orthodontic Financing Options in Bellevue WA0% Financing, Low Monthly Payments, Family Discounts and more
0% Interest In-House Financing
We are committed to providing affordable orthodontic care for individuals and families in the Bellevue, WA area. We
As a courtesy to patients, we accept a variety of payment options including:
- No-interest in-house financing with a low down-payment and low monthly payments spread out over the course of treatment.
- Full-payment discounts
- Family and referral discounts
- Care Credit financing
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
We also accept all major credit cards as well as Bitcoin 😊
Paying for Braces and Clear Aligners like Invisalign
Financing for orthodontic braces or other services typically falls into four categories:
- Personal loans
- Revolving credit accounts
- Payment plan through your orthodontic provider
- Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts (FSA & HSA)
While many elect for the first two options, Bellevue Orthodontics knows that paying for braces may be a burden to some families. That is why we encourage patients to enroll in our 0% interest in-house financing program. But just in case our in-house financial plans are not right for you, let’s review some of the other options.
Personal loans can be a good option for braces for some families. They are unsecured contracts that usually include installment agreements to pay a fixed amount monthly. Check with your lender of choice for terms and conditions.
Families usually take out personal loans just to cover the deposit, or down payment, on the orthodontic treatment. Down payments range from $800 to $2000 depending on the type of treatment you elect for.
- Credit cards. We all know how credit cards work. People who have large enough credit card limits can use their cards to pay for the treatment. The problem with credit cards is that they often have high interest rates, usually above 20%, and may not be the best option for patients who are not able to repay their credit card companies within 30 days.
- Care Credit. This is a commonly used method of financing braces. Care credit has a 0% interest rate on purchases over $200 during promotional periods of 6, 12, 18, or 24 months. There is no interest as long as you make the minimum payments and pay the balance within the promotional period. Interest will be charged if the balance is not paid within the promotional period. For more details see the Care Credit website. This is usually a better option than obtaining credit from a credit card company.
0% interest in-house Payment Plan
What is a 0% in-house payment plan?
This type of payment plan is an agreement between you and your orthodontic provider. It allows you to pay for your orthodontic treatment in multiple small monthly installments throughout the course of treatment. This has 2 advantages:
- 0% interest – you will not accrue any interest on your treatment fee.
- Multiple small monthly payments – you can choose an account of your choice to debit small monthly payments spread over the course treatment. This makes treatment much more affordable for many families.
We understand that life can sometimes get in the way. So please don’t hesitate to talk to us about concerns you may have regarding paying for your orthodontic treatment. We are happy to work with you to set up a payment plan that works best for you!
Setting up a payment plan:
- Your treatment fee will be presented to you on the day of your initial complimentary evaluation. If you provided your insurance information prior to your consultation, we can let you know how much your insurance plan will pay for your treatment and what your out-of-pocket costs will be.
- Our financial coordinator will work with you to establish a financial plan that works for you and your family! We pride ourselves on our flexibility and ability to accommodate all types of situations, so don’t hesitate to ask!
- At the time of records, a records fee will be charged and deducted from your overall treatment fee. This is a fee to pay for the photos, x-rays, and digital scan, treatment planning, and treatment simulations used by our orthodontists to plan your orthodontic treatment.
- On the day you begin treatment, a down-payment will be charged to your account and deducted from your overall treatment fee. The down-payment may vary depending on treatment type, your insurance coverage, as well as your financial plan.
- The remaining balance will be spread out over many small monthly installments.
Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts (FSA or HSA)
If you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Spending Account (HSA), we are happy to work with you to use it pay for your braces. You should have an FSA or HSA card that acts much like a debit card and can be used to make payments throughout treatment. The other option is to pay using your regular credit card, and then have your HSA or FSA account reimburse you.
- Delta Dental and Microsoft Premera Orthodontic Insurance - July 2, 2019
- The Bellevue Insider’s Guide to Invisalign and Clear Aligners - June 22, 2019
- Recently Opened - March 29, 2019