Dr. Timothée Cousin, DDS MSDOrthodontist
About Dr. Cousin
Dr. Cousin was born in Paris, France where he resided until his family emigrated to the beautiful state of Colorado in 2000. He went on to study psychology as an undergraduate at the University of Washington. He subsequently completed his dental and orthodontic training at the University of Washington, School of Dentistry. Dr. Cousin is a published author of several publications.
Dr. Cousin is lucky to be surrounded by his family here in the Pacific Northwest. He is happily married to his wife Arianne. When he is not in the office, Dr. Cousin enjoys hiking through the PNW and sailing the lakes and Puget sound.
- Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) – University of Washington, Department of Orthodontics
- Certificate in Orthodontics – University of Washington, Department of Orthodontics
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – University of Washington, School of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Washington
- Public health orthodontic care
- Medically necessary orthodontic care
- Orthodontic treatment need index validation
- Enamel re-mineralization
- Sami Dogan, Hanson Fong, Deniz T. Yucesoy, Timothee Cousin, Carolyn Gresswell, Sefa Dag, Greg Huang, Mehmet Sarikaya. Biomimetic Tooth Repair: Amelogenin-Derived Peptide Enables in Vitro Remineralization of Human Enamel. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, 2018; DOI: 10.1021/acsbiomaterials.7b00959
- Chandra SR, Chen E, Cousin T, Oda D. A case series of intraosseous hemangioma of the jaws: Various presentations of a rare entity. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry. 2017;9(11):e1366-e1370. doi:10.4317/jced.54285.
- Cousin T, Bobek S, Oda D. Glandular odontogenic cyst associated with ameloblastoma: Case report and review of the literature. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry. 2017;9(6):e832-e836. doi:10.4317/jced.53775.
- Winner of the National Ozar Hasegawa Award by the American Society for Dental Ethics & the American College of Dentists (2017)
- American College of Dentists Outstanding Leadership Award (2017)
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry Award (2017)
- Hinman Student Research Symposium UW representative, UW School of Dentistry (2016)
- Academic Careers in Oral Health Fellowship Award Recipient, UW School of Dentistry (2016)
- Certificate of High Scholarship, UW Honors Committee (2009-2012)